- We specialize in small load quantities of 200 pallets or less but can deliver up to 600 at a time
- No delivery or fuel fees
- Repair and return pallet programs: We pick up your broken wood pallets, repair them in our shop and return them to you
- ‘Junk’ pallet removal: We will come to you, load up your scrap pallets (or wood remains) and bring it back to our facility for processing
Lumber: New or Refurbished
- Refurbished lumber: We cut all pieces to your length requirement! Lumber is stacked and shrink wrapped on a skid or pallet and delivered to your facility.
- We have many lumber sizes, new and refurbished. Contact us with your needs.
1” x 4” – up to 8’ lengths
1” x 6” – up to 8’ lengths
2” x 3” x 4’
2” x 4” x 4’
- Ask about lumber pricing and sizes!
- Reduce your company’s carbon footprint by buying local
- Local company employing local people means more jobs in the local economy
- Pallets are restored by hand for superior quality
- All wood products are used until they are no longer usable, then separated and stacked for firewood or mulch.
Request a quote:
Send us your contact information and we’ll reach you within 48 hours to gather some questions and develop a quote. Putting your phone number in the “comments” will expedite this process. We promise not to share your contact information with anyone outside of our small staff at Wisconsin Environmental Services.